Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Dale!!!






Hello Everyone,
Thanks for coming to visit my blog. I'd like to say Happy Birthday to my Grandpa Dale.
He's had a couple more birthdays than I have, but I'll catch up to him soon enough. (I'm now over six months old)
I'm looking forward to going back out to Oklahoma in March to visit Grandma & Grandpa again. This time I'll be able to chase after that cat who was so interested in me.
I've been putting some serious thought into this crawling stuff, but I figure for now it's better getting carried by everyone.
Not much else is new here; mom & dad got me a backpack so they can take me hiking, but it's been raining so much lately that we haven't bee able to use it. It will make for some good pictures once we put it to use.
Love, hugs, & kisses,
Phoebe, Emily, & Chris

No comments: