Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!








Hello,
I would like you to be my Valentine.
Golly geez, these holiday things are fun. I get to go places and see people all the time. I don't know why there's not more of them.
Last weekend, mommy & daddy took me hiking. I'll show you pictures soon enough.
This weekend, we're all going up to Jack & Fred's for a crab feast and to play on their new pool table. I think I'll stick to milk for now, even though I've been eating one serving of rice cereal a day. I'm pretty good at eating solid stuff. Just don't let me get your finger in my mouth; both of my teeth are sharp.
I hope everyone finds a Valentine for tomorrow. (I know dad already bought mom something really-really expensive, but she doesn't know what it is yet)
Love,
Phoebe, Emily, & Chris

No comments: