Saturday, February 16, 2008

Something Old, Something New









Hello All,
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day!
Mom officially became Emily Miles and dad gave her a trip to a spa. Then we went to the gym! That's not very romantic, but it is healthy.
Last weekend mom & dad took me out to Muir Woods. There are trees there as big as our house and so tall that you can't see the tops of them. The tour guide said some of the trees are more than 400 years old. I think that's even older than Grandpa!
I had a really good time, especially because I was carried in my new backpack the whole time. Not being able to walk has it's advantages.
This weekend I'm up in Sacramento visiting Jack & Fred and Great-Grandma Shirley.
Jack & Fred finished rebuilding their milk-house and made it into a big game room. Dad's going to kick everyone's butts in billiards!
I'll let you know more about it in my next entry.
Love,
Phoebe, Emily & Chris

No comments: