Saturday, November 10, 2007

Minnesota Population +1







Hello,
This weekend Mommy took me up to Sacramento and we left Dad at home all by himself :(
He decided that he should spend some time updating my blog, so here I am.
Some big news from Minnesota - Sean and Jennifer brought Graeme Huston Spinks, their second son, into the world Tuesday, November 6th, 1:40 PM Central Standard Time. I'm so excited to see them when I go to Minnesota for Christmas! It's not often I get to meet someone younger than me.
Also, I though I would give you some more of my Halloween pictures since I'm so cute as a Princess.
Well, Dad's taking the rest of the night off to watch Star Wars: Episode Two Electric Boogaloo.
I hope everyone's doing well and I look forward to seeing you over the Holidays.
Love,
Phoebe, Emily & Chris

No comments: