Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Halloween!




Hello Friends & Family,
I wanted to let everyone know I had a great Halloween! I went to some parties and got to dress up like a princess. I even had a Halloween outfit with some scary things on it like a spider and jack-o-lantern. I scared a whole bunch of people and filled my pillow case with candy!
I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, even though I don't get to dress like a princess (I guess I'll just have to keep acting like one). From what I understand, Thanksgiving is a holiday where everyone eats a lot. I'm all for that!
Well I've got to get back to work, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Love,
Phoebe, Emily & Chris

2 comments:

Judy Krause said...

I think Little Phoebe is the most beautiful Princess in the Whole World. Pink is definately her color. I hope she enjoyed her very First Halloween and I am sure she received lots of treats from her many admirers. Love, Aunty Judy

Unknown said...

Hope the Great Pumpkin was good to you, baby Phoebe. We hope that we can come to see you on your visit to Wisconsin. There are a lot of hugs and kisses waiting for you from the Dan, Sue and Carly. Lotsa Love!!

you've got your dads hairline,
and your moms smile.
m.y.l.dan.