Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Ariel Dance



Hello Phoebe Fans,

It's almost Halloween, and I'm sure you know what that means: A new performance by my dance class! This one was especially fun because we danced to one of my favorite songs, Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid.
Take a look at the video and I think you'll agree that we put on a fantastic show.

Please come back soon. I'm going trick-or-treating with friends tomorrow night and I'm sure we'll get some great pictures.

Love,

Phoebe, Natalie, Emily, & Chris

2 comments:

Elle Allen said...

Miss Phoebe is the BEST little performer there. We're thinking we should get her autograph now so when she's famous we'll already have it!

:) Love you, Dani and Kyle (the peanut)

Tonya Miles said...

Oh my goodness Phoebe it looks like you got your awesome dance moves from your auntie Tonya! That is the cutest thing ever! We love and miss you! Tonya and Sophia