Monday, December 10, 2007

Grandpa Ron & Grandma Joyce Visit




Hello All,

My Grandpa Ron & Grandma Joyce came out to visit me last week, and boy did we have fun!
Between meals and sleeping, I spent a lot of time playing with Grandma & Grandpa. I think it was about an hour.

This was the first time I got some time away from Mom & Dad since I was born. I needed some PTO from those two!

Mom & Dad & me are looking forward to going out to Wisconsin for Christmas. I heard it's cold there, but I also get to see my first real horse. I think this is called "compromise." Fortunately I don't have to deal with it too much :)

Come back soon to hear all about my first Christmas party ever.

Love you all.

Phoebe, Emily, & Chris

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7522077789135961067

No comments: