Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Grandma Robin Came to Visit

Hello All,
What a busy week I had! Grandma Robin came out to visit and we had a wonderful time!
Mommy and Robin took me out shopping and bought me new clothes since I'm growing so fast. I'm already 12 pounds! Yikes, I can't wait to learn to walk!
We all went up to Sacramento to visit family; I'll let you know more about that on my next post, but boy was it hot. And far away! We spent almost two hours in the car. I've never been in a car that long (not even when Mommy or Daddy are trying to get me to fall asleep).
This Thanksgiving Mommy and Daddy are taking me to somewhere called Oklahoma to see Grandma Robin and Grandpa Dale. I'm excited about visiting them and taking my first airplane ride. I hope airport security doesn't unpack my diaper bag. What a mess!
Anyway, it's time for me to go to bed.
Love you all,
Phoebe

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8570517394478323672



No comments: