Monday, September 3, 2007

My First Holiday

Hello Phoebe Fans,
Today was my very first Holiday. I've heard plenty about them, and now I know why. We had a great time barbecuing at Ken and Judy's and I even got some presents! Auntie Renee wrote a letter to me about the day I was born. I can't wait to learn to read!
Here's a vidoe of our Labor Day festivities. I slept thru most of it, but had a great time none the less.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Love,
Phoebe, Emily & Chris

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2925241272950058339

2 comments:

♥THE.FAMILY♥ said...

Hey guys! We're trying to watch this video here at the Eggen household, but we cant because it says that it is unavailable?
Adorable picture by the way!!! She is so beautiful. :)
Love you all!

desilu said...

Welcome to the world Phoebe Ellen Miles!! and Joyous Congratulations to Em & Chris!! Your sweet bundle of joy is beautiful...and I so love her smile in this picture! I can't wait to meet your little one!